he "Mukti"(saving/freeing from sin) is designed for survival and for Military Combat as well tactical use. This Knife is a tool that performs multiple functions. Each area of the knife is made to execute several functions with ease. This can be use as a chopping blade, as a carving blade or as a pounding area. This Blade can chop, split, carve, score, scrape, notch, and drill wood, bone, and even antler. This knife comes with Guard with gripper handle so it is very easy to hold and handle. It can be used to gut and skin an animal then scrape the hide. It can be lashed to a pole for use as a spear. It is an extremely versatile and useful knife. The craftsmanship on this knife is amazing so if you are looking for the finest quality survival knife you will not be disappointed.
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 10.00Inches (25.4cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, semi-polished Blade.
* Handle size: 5.500Inches (12.7cm) full tang handle made of Rosewood .
* Overall Length: 15.5.00 inches (38.1cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle .
* Weight: 1.1lbs or 28.22Oz (800 grams) Approx., Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather